Mon, Apr 01|
Kulim Hi-tech Park
MJA/2019/CBP/PC/0060 Preparation Course: M&E Certified Construction Site Supervisor
Introducing a crash course program (a.k.a Boot camp Program) to potential Certified Construction Site Supervisor who wish to successfully attend an interview / examination session (Method III / Method II of Accreditation) Course Category: Continuous Professional Development + Competency Based
Time & Location
Apr 01, 2019, 8:30 AM – Apr 03, 2019, 5:00 PM
Kulim Hi-tech Park, Kulim Hi-tech Park, 09600 Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia
About The Event
Course Category: Competency Course
Program ID: MJA/2019/CBP/PC/0060
CIDB CCD Points: 20 points
Program Itinerary will be provided upon request.
1. Payment can be made manually upon registration.
2. Payment can be made either by CASH/CHEQUE/BANK IN TRANSFER/ONLINE TRANSFER/LOCAL ORDER to MAYBANK ACCOUNT 5648 7451 1951 Mega Jati Consult Sdn Bhd
2. A full payment must be made prior to event's due date. Participants will not be allowed to participate in the event if they fail to make payment. There is no refund of the registration fee if the participants fail to attend the event on the day the program is implemented.
3. Please provide prove of payment and the ticket number within 24 hours after registering up via email to <email@example.com> / <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4. All course fees are HRDF claimable
4. The secretariat reserves the rights to change venue, speaker, cancel or reschedule the event due to any unforeseen circumstances.
CIDB Preparation in Competency Based Course. Fee includes learning notes, interview session fee (for CIDB), taxes and F&B.